Monday, August 11, 2014

Challenge 255-Circles

Hola Amigas! For the next two weeks our challenge is all about CIRCLES. Here this card/invitation is great for a Baby Announcement or a Gender Reveal-NOT MINE OF COURSE! LOL! This was a sample baby announcement I made for a client who just had twins but it didn't make the cut. But wait until I show you what did. I LOVE IT! I have to wait until she mails them to share them with you. SOON, I promise!
I hope you will play with the LNS Challenge DT

RECIPE: ALL Stampin' UP!
Paper: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon
Stamp: Baby, We've Grown
Accessories: Scallop Circle, Markers (Pink Pirouette, Pool Party) Badic Pearls

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive