Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lego-Happy Birthday


Hola Amigas! Here is another card I made for my friend Kelly. Lego themed cased from Tami White. Easy but tedious making sure the blocks are lined up. What do you have planned for the weekend? Always so much to do but so little time. I have been organizing and de-cluttering our home and it feels GOOD!

RECIPE: ALL Stampin' UP!
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
Ink: Real Red
Stamp: Sassy Salutations
Accessories: 1" square punch, Itty Bitty Circle punch, Signo White Gel pen, Perfect Polka Dots EF

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive