Friday, May 21, 2010

Stamp A Holics Color Challenge 123

Hola Amigas...How are you? Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day and today is said to be no different! We are all doing well or I should say better in the Gutierrez Familia. WHEW! I am sorry I haven't posted as often as I do but the wedding has be SUPER BUSY! But starting TODAY no matter what I will share with all of you! Well you know what today is...Stamp A Holic Challenge. Today we are honored by DT Lesley. She has given us a Color Challenge and here it is...Okay so my first thought is ICE CREAM! What about you? What was your first thought?
Here I decided to emboss the chocolate chip with Square Lattice (Summer Mini 2010). Then I tied pretty in pink ribbon to the left side or is it the right side? We will see.

Although my first thought was of ice cream...I failed to purchase Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini 2010) so I went with Crazy for Cupcakes.
Now the question is which side to put my image...Right Side?
Left Side?
Or a different layout? And this is what I ended up with. Sorry no timer this week but I can HONESTLY say I went OVER! Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. Make sure you play along.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Shimmer White, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Soft Suede
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF (Summer Mini 2010), Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Soft Suede markers

4 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

what a wonderful stamp to you with this colour challenge
it;s one I don't have and I am really loving what you did with
it super duper adorable
you are a valued part of our team I am so proud of you!
Way to go Marisol!

Lesley said...

This is such a sweet card and I love that stamp set with the colours!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

stampingmadly said...

Yum Yum! I love that stamp with this color combo. Great job. Glad you could play even though you got the colors late.

Darla said...

Beautiful job with the color challenge Marisol. This is one of my favorite stamp sets, too.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive