Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stamp A Holics 124-Cottage Wall

Hola Amigas...Today's sketch comes from DT Cynthia...I hope you will play along with the Stamp A Holics...I have a new timer his name is Señor Asqueroso (Mr. Nasty-TY Carole'Anne and Sage). Okay so let's begin...
I want to use Cottage Wall..It's beautiful DSP...The coordinating colors are Old Olive, Orchid Oppulence (soon to be retired) and Rich Razzleberry. Here is my Ceative Chaos...
I am going to start by deciding which color will be my base either Old Olive or Rich Razzleberry and then I am going to use my Big Shot to die cut the Top Note die and the Scallop Oval Frame.
Already time is moving to fast...Do you see Señor Asqueroso's tatoo...He had his woman's name tattooed across his forhead...Que LOCO! He will probably have a new squeeze next week.I am not liking the Scallop Oval Frame for this particular project...So out it goes... I do like the Top Note but not on top of the Old Olive and its going to have to have a layer of some sort on it...
I think I am going with Rich Razzleberry base and Orchid Oppulence DSP for second layer and then I die cut an Old Olive Top Note. The Yo Yo Yellow is haunting me...It's for Solimar's graduation invites but I haven't finished yet...
Okay now for the accents to my card...I knew when I saw the sketch I wanted to make the scallop circle flower I made in a past post...The only thing is that I dont have that much time and well it takes to long...but I am going to do it anyway...
Okay like I said it took to long and the Señor Asqueroso is LOL and ROFL..He is so NASTY. So I opted for my second flower to still use the scallop circle punch but to do the flowers that you punch out 6-10 and scrunch them...
and I went over 19 minutes...Ay Dios Mio...But I blame it on the 3D flowers...technically when we have a 3D challenge we have 30 minutes so technically I made it with seconds to spare...Do you think this argument will hold up in a Court of Justice? Yeah, me neither...I tried...
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Build a Brad

3 comments:

Carey said...

I really like it. Those are some of my favorite colors and I will miss the Cottage DSP when it goes. I love that you used Mr. Big Shot. I think you should join my VC_Rocker Mr. Big Shot in 3D swap (my goodness, a shameless plug all the way over here). Well I really enjoy your work and look forward to seeing what you do.

Adios Amigo
Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

stampingmadly said...

I love your card, amiga. Glad to see Senor Asqueroso in action! Personally, I think under 20 minutes is pretty good, although Lil T is probably rolling around on the floor with Senor A. Great flowers, love the colors, and an effective use of the sketch. You go, girl.

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

well look at you!
that Cottage Wall is nice DSP and used it to it's full potential along with your the great sketch
What would we do without our fabulous Mr. Big Shot Uh???
I would not worry about the time he he
you did awesome and that's all that matters he he
(PS don't tell my sis that he he )

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive