Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Go, Graduate

Hola Amigas...How are you? Well I can't believe that in a few short weeks Solimar will be graduating Pre-K. I offered to make the invitations for her graduating class because...well for such a SPECIAL event I did not want to be invited from a flyer...This is one of the samples I should the teachers and this is the one they choose. I will be showing you this invite again but using their theme colors which are Glorious Green, Real Red, Brilliant Blue and Yo Yo Yellow. I had them choose just to colors and they choose Brilliant Blue and Yo Yo Yellow...I will be incorporating Real Red in the Grad cap...
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Basic Black
Ribbon: Bashful Blue
Stamp Set: Go, Graduate (Summer Mini 2010), Introducing
Accessories: Black Watercolor Pencil

1 comments:

lisa808 said...

How cute! Great folds.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive