Friday, June 11, 2010

Stamp A Holics 126-Scrapbook Challenge

Hola Amigas! How are you? I can't believe its Friday and a beautiful day at that. Tonight we are going to my neice's softball game. It's the last one for the season...Well today is my turn to host our Stamp A Holic challenge. It's a scrapbook layout. What do you think? Come on and play.
When I created this sketch I knew I wanted to add Solimar and Joaquin when they were born and a combo of recent pics...Let's see what magic I can brew.
As typical as it is I am going to use Pretty in Pink and Soft Sky (retired). I need a base color and some coordinating colors.
The coordinating colors I am going to use is Wild Wasabi (returning In Color) and Apricot Appeal. This was a little tough for me as Joaquin was in an oxygen "house" when he was born. He was born with a collapsed lung and then had to puncture a whole in his chest to inflate it with pure oxygen...It was HEART BREAKING. It was difficult to find a pic without all the wires on his head, chest, and arms...
As you can see 7 minutes down and that was just finding pics and cardstock...Do you see Senor Asqueroso. He is a COCHINO/pig. He did not want to get out of last weeks outfit.

Now to mat my pics...Do you see the pics. In the 2nd column, 1st pic Joaquin is wrestling Solimar. In the 2nd pic they are messy from painting, and the 3rd pic he thru a FISTFUL of sand in her face...
Here is my title...do you see what it reads? GOT ANGELS? Yeah, me neither! HILARIOUS! I crack myself up. They aren't ANGELS but they are MY angels.

I have 23 seconds does it look like I am going to finish on time..Yeah that would be a BIG FAT NO! Senor Asqueroso didn't taunt me this time as he saw that this page was emotionally difficult. He actually was trying to help...but don't let him fool you. I think he was just scared of might happen to him...HE HE

So what do you think? No Stamping? UGH! I have to redo to add stamping...

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal, Soft Sky, Whisper White

Ribbon: Soft Sky and Pretty in Pink (stripes)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great layout, Marisol. You did a nice job of fulfulling your own sketch. Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely LO Marisol..gorgeous pics too!

sandi maciver said...

how precious, beautiful pictures of your beautiful family and thank you for designing this awesome sketch for us this week.

stampingmadly said...

What a sweet page, Marisol. the pictures are precious. I don't think it needs any stamping, the "Got angels?" is perfect! Did you do that on the computer? Now I see what you had in mind when you said there would be vertical ribbons in the sketch if you knew how to add them! They are a nice touch.

Carey said...

Bueno Marisol. Your babies are so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing the sketch with the Stamp A Holics. I love all of your work.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive