Thursday, June 24, 2010

VC ROCKS Swaps

Hola Amigas! How are you on this very HOT HOT HOT day! It has been sweltering here in Jersey. I am in TOO many swaps. The theme this month on VC Rocks is Anything But A Card (ABC). So for two of the swaps I made the Fabric Pins using the Flower Folds sizzix die. For the two other ones I am making a Kleenex Tissue holder that I learned how to make from Madeline Morcelo and the other project is a paper wallet. I will show pics of those later on. Now off to play with the little ones in their pool...

1 comments:

Maxine said...

I love those pins! I think I might make some to put on headbands and use something to stiff up the fabric to make it tough and steady.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive