Wednesday, June 30, 2010

VC ROCKS Mini Paper Purses Swap

Hola Amigas! How are you? Here is a cute mini purse I made using the Basket & Blooms die. THANK YOU Tami Black! I didn't make it using the circle bottom it comes with. I like just adhering the bottom together as is. SUPER CUTE! Well yesterday was my 8 year wedding anniversary...but we have been together for 18 years (since I was 15)..YIKES! I got some nice gifts and then we went to eat on the waterfront in New Hope, PA. Food, drink and company was FABULOUS!

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Daisies #2 die, Flower Layers w/Leaf die, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive