Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gifts, Gifts and More Gifts

Hola Amigas! How are you? I have been SUPER BUSY! I made 15 headbands for Solimar's classroom. Her teacher is giving them to the girls for Christmas. I also made 24 Snowman Soup Mugs for her as well. From Solimar I made Reindeer Food...and so MUCH MORE. Here are just 3 of the headbands I made.


All these headbands use Stampin UP Flower Folds Sizzix die. I also used SU ribbon and/or SU brads as embellishments. Stampin UP now has a fabric line so I will show you the headbands and MORE with those soon...

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Sounds like you have been on crafting overdrive! The headbands are adorable.

Merry Christmas!

Sonia G said...

Marisol,

I have left a Christmas present for you on my blog.

Cheers
Sonia

Jess said...

so adorable!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

whow girl you have been some busy
how nice that you can do this
super duper special my friend
happy new year

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive