Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scrapping the Moments-Card Challenge

Hola Amigas. I have posted a challenge at Scrapping the Moments. I challenge you to make a snowman card. You can use punches, dies, stamps, etc to make your snowman. Use your imagination. Here is my snowman card for this challenge.What do you think? Cute, huh? I saw a snowman card on Sharon Field's blog and new I had to make one. She used punches to make her snowman and I used the Circles #2 die. I wanted to show you how you can use different products and get the same results.
RECIPE: All Stampin UP
Paper: Marina Mist, Shimmer White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp: Four the Holidays, Cold Play (retired), Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Real Red, Craft Whisper White
Ribbon: retired
Accessories: Big Shot, Circles #2 die, Snowflake punch, Chunky Sprinkles

2 comments:

Pat said...

This is too cute!! I have been wanting to do one of these.

Jess said...

this is so cute! i love that you added the hat to yours...so adorable!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive