Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reindeer Food

Hola Amigas! I have a craft fair on Friday at Bordentown Regional High School. I hope you will come and see me. This is one of the items I will be selling. It's Reindeer Food. Cute, huh?They make classroom gifts. So if you need some as gifts for your son or daughter's classroom be sure to email me.
RECIPE: STAMPIN UP
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp: Jolly Bingo Bits (Holiday Mini 2010)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Always Artichoke (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 circle Punch, Test Tube (other)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive