Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs, 205-Sketch Challenge

Hola Amigas! It's time to play with the Divas. How is everyone doing? Can you believe it's December? I have GREAT news. I am a Guest Designer for USTAMP with Dawn Year End Blowout. I get to give one free pass away but this time there is a twist. I have to choose a new friend someone I don't know. Who knows it could be YOU! I definitely need to redo this card. Not sure what it is but its either missing something or this is not the correct stamp to use for this sketch. Any thoughts?
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Stazon
Ribbon: Very Vanilla 5/8 Grosgrain
Stamp: Holiday Lineup, Four the Holidays

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive