Monday, November 29, 2010

Gimme a Break-Sketch 2

Hola Amigas! Can you believe we are so close to DECEMBER! YIKES! Well its time for a new Gimme a Break Sketch Challenge.Here is my take on Courtney's sketch.
I didn't add any embellishments as I usually would because it would have been to overwhelming. The metal sheet background was enough (in my opinion).
RECIPE: Stampin UP
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamp: Christ is Born
Accessories: Petals a Plenty EF, Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Metal Sheet (non-SU)

1 comments:

lisa808 said...

The metal sheet looks very pretty with the navy & white.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive