Friday, November 26, 2010

Gimme A Break (GAB)-Finally Friday Challenge

Hola Amigas! New Design Team, New Challenges. Please go to Gimme A Break to see challenges posted on Manic Mondays and Finally Fridays. Today's challenge is to add SPARKLE. Considering we like all the BLING BLING that Stampin UP offers that's an easy take.
Here is my take. I covered the snowflake in Dazzling Diamonds.
I might have to add a sentiment to the hat!?
So how many of you went out before sunrise this morning? NOT ME! Hope you will play with me today and add SPARKLE. Please upload here.
RECIPE: STAMPIN UP
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red (sponging on edges)
Accessories: Top Note Die, Owl Punch (eyes), Snowflake punch, Stampin Pastels (cheeks), Rhinestone brads, Dazzling Diamonds

4 comments:

Courtney Johnston said...

What a cute card! I love this! Thank you for being a part of the team!

Dale Morin said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO cute! I love how you used the Top Note to create this fun snowman. So incredibly creative! :)

Jess said...

i think this is the cutest card ever! i am going to be making some for my son to give his friends...thanks so much for the idea!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive