Monday, November 22, 2010

Gimme A Break Manic Monday-Sketch Challenge

Hola Amigas. My friend Courtney Johnston has created a NEW challenge blog. Gimme A Break will feature Manic Monday and Finally Friday Challenges. I hope you will come and play with us. Today she has a sketch challenge. Here is my take on the challenge.
I like the difference the White Gel Pen makes on the eyes and mouth.
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired)
Ribbon: Rose Red
Stamp: Holiday Lineup, Four the Holidays
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Markers (Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Real Red), Crystal Effects

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive