Friday, November 26, 2010

Stamp A Holics 147-Inspiration Challenge

Hola Amigas! How are you? Did everyone eat enough turkey? I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving gathering(s) as much as we did. Well its Friday and that means time to play with the Stamp A Holics. This week its an Inspiration Challenge.
I was running out of time. I was really indecisive about the sentiment. What do you think? How can I make the sentiment part better?
RECIPE: STAMPIN UP
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red (textured), Whisper White
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Lattice Bigz Die, Oval Large (42 in IB&C), Basic Black brads, 1 3/4 circle punch

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Marisol
Neat card!!!
Did you hand cut the white part of your card or did you use the petal punch?

Peggy
Http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Very nicely done
you nailed this one
thank you for being such a valued part of our design team

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is great - I love that lattice detail. Wonderful job Marisol.
Cynthia

Carey said...

Hola Marisol. This is wonderful. I have been bad about leaving posts but I do enjoy looking at your work.

Hugs
Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive