Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Moments DT

Hola Amigas! I made The Moments Design Team.
My first challenge for today's GRAND OPENING is a Criss Cross Card.I hope you will play along.You will need to pieces of cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 11. Score both pieces at 5 1/2.

Take each piece of cardstock and cut a diagnol from the score line to the bottom left for the first piece and from the score line to the bottom right for the second piece.

You should have two pieces that look like the above.
Add adhesive to ONE rectangle and adhere the two piece together.
This is what it should look like. Make sure the diagnols point downwards.
Take your DSP and cut it on a diagnol. I like using double sided DSP so that you can have two different coordinating patterns on your card.

Adhere these to our diagnols. You will flip one so that they fit.After adhering both pieces of DSP you will add sticky strip as shown above.

We are almost DONE!

You will then need 2 pieces of cardstock for your insert. Your first piece will be a coordinating color measuring 3 3/4 x 5 1/4. PLEASE NOTE: if you add a tab as shown in my sample the inserts will need to be trimmed so it does not hang out of the card. Your second piece will be a neutral piece of cardstock measuring 3 1/2 x 5. You can choose to corner round punch the top corners. I also added a Round Tab punch to the top of my insterts.

You will also make a belly band (if you choose). It measures 1 1/2 x 12.

2 comments:

Maxine said...

I can add my gift cards to this! What a great project!!!

lisa808 said...

Congrats!

Very pretty. Thanks for the directions.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive