Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs 218-Color Challenge


Hola Amigas! How is everyone? Solimar had a BLAST in the city. She was so SHOCKED that we took her to the American Girl Store. Her doll Lanie, got her ears pierced, her hair done and a couple of outfits! The store is HUGE! I will share those pictures tomorrow. We had a YUMMY lunch at Havana Central and then we went to Toys R US ENORMOUS! Joaquin was able to shop there especially after having to endure a LONG time at the American Girl Store. Well it's DIVA time. Here is my submission for this week's challenge. I cased the idea from Monika Davis. This is a BEAUTIFUL color combo. Spring is in the air! I hope you play along with us.
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
Ink: Crumb Cake
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ribbon: Linen Thread
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone brad, Buttons #5 Sizzlit

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive