Saturday, March 19, 2011

GAB Challenge 7


Hola Amigas! It's time to PARTY with the GAB DT. This week's theme is Birthday. This should be easy as we ALL have a birthday to celebrate at least once a month...if not more. This month I have Solimar (my daughter), Aramis (my hubby), My Mom (same as hubby's), Abdel (my BIL), Sol (my neice), Aidan (my nephew), Liam (my Godson-born the 4th)...hmmm, anyone else?

For today's share I made a masculine (I KNOW-SHOCKER) birthday card.

Let me know what you think? and play along.


RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Cajun Craze, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Basic Black
Ribbon: Basic Black
Stamp: Occassional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Silver brads

1 comments:

Carla said...

Fabulous masculine card. I love the stipes and how you used the DSP. Awesome. Hugs,

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive