Friday, March 11, 2011

Stamp A Holics 160-Sketch Challenge

Hola Amigas! It has been raining here since Wednesday, UGH! Tomorrow is Solimar's birthday party...I will let you know how it goes. Tonight I will be making two cakes, cupcakes and finishing the headbands for the girls in attendance. I am hoping that I can keep the tie dying mess to a minimum...Not promising ANYTHING! Well its Stamp A Holic time. The sketch today is brought to us by my DT sister Mitzi Lutrull. The possibilities of color combos and more are GREAT! Here is my submission for this week. Gotta LOVE DSP!Okay so I am not IN LOVE with it...But I gotta walk away NOW or I am going to go crazy...I have to rethink this one...Let me know if you have any ideas on how to make this better!
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP!
Paper: Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake
Ribbon: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Fun Flowers Die, sponge dauber, Antique brad

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Marisol, don't change a thing! Your card is beautiful and I so love that flower. Hugs,

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

oh my Marisol I just totally love this you did such a beautiful job with this sketch
thank you for being such a valued part of our team

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive