Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fresh Mint Favors

Hola Amigas! Busy, Busy week for me and the family. Dance, Baseball, Meetings and orders to be filled. Very Blessed that I have more people noticing my talent and want to have me create invitations, etc for them.
Here are Birthday Party Favors. Inside is Tic Tacs because it's great to have FRESH breath. My friends and family know I always have a couple packs of mints and minty gum in my car, pockets, purse, Solimar's epi pen bag...YUP, everywhere. OCD! 
Here is the back of the Tic Tac Holders. 
I love how all of Stampin' UP!s products coordinate and match!
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo
Stamp: Create A Cupcake, Blooming with Kindness
Ribbon: Sycamore Street Ribbon (Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party)
Accessories: Itty Bitty Punch Pak, Build a Cupcake Punch, Rhinestones

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers