Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter Peeps!

Hola Amigas! Hope you are enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day! I woke up and made Blueberry Crumb Cake for breakfast and now I am making Lemon Gem Cupcakes for tonight's dessert. YUM! 
We just got back from Washington, D.C. It was a FUN road trip with the kiddies. But with that I almost didn't have Easter Goodies ready for Solimar and Joaquin. I know I have Easter Eggs somewhere but didn't have time to look so instead I made each of them these Bunny Jelly Bean Dispensers. CUTE!
Do you buy pre-made Easter Baskets? I remember getting them as a kid but have yet to buy them for my own kiddies. I prefer to make them as well as choosing what I want them to receive. 
I have yet to disappoint them. HA! HA!

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Pool Party Core'dinations (retired), Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB '14), Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black
Ribbon: Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (twine, SAB '14)
Accessories: Blossom Petals Builder Punch(retired), Owl Builder Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Hearts Framelits
Big Shot, Basic Black Marker, White Signo Gel Pen

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers