Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Masks & Mystery

Hola Amigas! Hope you are enjoying the nice weather. I definitely need it to be warmer but I will take what I can get from Mother Nature. I had the honor of making this year's 5th Grade Fling Invitations. It was so much fun to make them too. Their theme is Masks & Mystery. This is a Gatefold card so the mask slides off to reveal the invitation details. What do you think? 
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP (unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Real Red (inside)
Ink: Versamark
Stamp: Delicate Doilies
Accessories: Rhinestones, Clear Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF, Feathers (non-SU)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers