Monday, April 21, 2014

LNS Challenge 247

Mother's day is right around the corner. 
Create a card, gift, scrapbook page or whatever inspires you for Mother's Day!
Here is our next Challenge for Late Night Stampers and I hope you are inspired to play with us.
I have class with my Mini Crafty Chicas this weekend and they will be making their moms a Simply Adorned Necklace with 12 inserts. I am going to make them each a box of these cards to go with the class as I know the necklace will take some time to make. So hop on over for some inspiration and to add your artwork.
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP
Paper: Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Stamp: My Mother, Flower Shop
Accessories: Rhinestones

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers