Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Quilted Rag Bag and Matching Broach

Hola Amigas. How is everyone? Here is a bag I made for a sister Demo Denise Thomas. I LOVE the patterns she chose. I didn't wash her bag or broach to make it more vintage because I want to give her that option. I will be showing you pics of ALOT of things I am working on..Just give me a minute to upload some today and some tomorrow...
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Folds Sizzix die, Summer Sun Corduroy Button, Scallop Square Sizzix die

2 comments:

Maxine said...

Where do you get the material to make these? I am really starting to like these the more I see them, but I can't sew to save my life!! I had even tried buying on of those hand held sewing machines and once I'm done sewing what I have to the whole thread comes right off. LOL I gave that up a while ago.

Denise T said...

I got my bag and the suprise flower broach today and they are GORGEOUS. I am going to wash them to give the vintage rag bag look, but it also looks great just as it is. THANKS again for the offer, great bag and getting it to me so quick.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive