Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Easter


Hola Amigas...WOW we got 2 feet of snow and today is Nana's Quinceañera. BUT THE PARTY IS STILL ON! That is right! So it stopped snowing and we may not be all DECKED out in Black, Red and White but instead IN jeans and snow boots but we will celebrate Nana! YEAH! I bought her a pair of diamond earrings and matching necklace from ALL OF US at the Gutierrez household. Hope she loves it...Every girl needs a best friend, right? Well my card is an Easter card...Too early you say...NAH! It will be here before you know it...Inside it says you crack me up. I need to add ribbon but will do that later. Tomorrow I will share pictures of Nana and the party...Thank you Lisa for all your comments and crossing your fingers...IT WORKED!

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Green Galore, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White

Ink: Stazon Black

Stamp Set: A Good Egg

Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Silver Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB CATTY)

1 comments:

craftystamper said...

A really cute Easter card - even though it must not feel like Easter with all the snow in your area. My area is "snowless" if that is a word.
Love the simplicity yet effectiveness of the card. Thank you for sharing

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive