Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nana's Favors

Hola Amigas! These are the favors I made for Nana's Quinceañera. They were a HUGE hit. We filled them with lip glosses and nail polish. I used Gretchen Barron's tutorial. I made 20 of them. Once you get into the GROOVE it was really easy to make them all...



RECIPE: STAMPIN UP
Paper: Real Red
Ink: Versamark (for embossing)
Ribbon: Basic Black grosgrain
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Sizzix die, Box #2 Sizzix die, Basic Jumbo Grommets (white), Jumbo Eyelets (pewter) , embossing powder, heat tool

1 comments:

Maxine said...

I got her tutorial too, but my lines didn't come out right when I did it. Yours look great!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive