Monday, February 1, 2010

Rag Quilt Purse and Flower Pin



Hola Amigas. How are you? Look what has been keeping me busy? The first is a Flower pin using Stampin UPs Flower Folds sizzix die and the next is a Rag Quilt Purse I made using Stampin UPs Scallop Square die. The last picture is showing you the bottom of the purse...This is my signature mark on the purses all my purses have one solid block of color on the bottom...Cool, huh? This bag in particular is for my sister Renee. Her birthday is this weekend. I am selling the purses and the pins so if you are interested please send me an email at atouchof_sol@yahoo.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comments:

Jen Ward said...

I was wondering if you could give me directions to make the flower? Do you put batting in between your squares of fabric for the bag? I understand if you don't want to share your "secrets". They are both very cute!!!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive