Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Mingle

Hola Amigas. How are you? Tomorrow we are suppose to have a Nor'easter...2 FEET of SNOW. They are already saying they will call a State of Emergency. Now this really is NO GOOD. As my neices Quinceañera is on Saturday. Anywho, this card I made for a January Mingle...I belong to a yahoo group where we do a mingle every month. They tell us what technique to use and once we make our card we get a name to whom we send our card and then someone send us one as well...Pretty Cool! I have been hard a work at making ALOT of purses over at two other yahoo groups I received alot of request to make them and the fabrics are BEAUTIFUL! Once they receive their bag then I will post those pictures but I dont want to ruin the surprise for them. You do get to pick from a sampling of fabrics that I have but the outcome is DIFFERENT when its sewn all together. Well I am off to finish the purses for Nana's party on Saturday...Pray that its only flurries. A girl waits 14 years for this day to come. Solimar is already talking about hers and what she wants to wear and what the court is going to wear and etc.
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Razzleberry
Stamp: Upsy Daisy

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Marisol, my fingers are crossed that the snow holds off.

Shannon said...

Marisol,
Thank you for leaving such a sweet and hilarious story on my blog. I couldn't stop laughing. So typical. I have a five year old, so I can relate. Good Luck in the giveaway!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive