Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tweet Tweet




Hola Amigas. It's been about 10 stinkin days since I posted...CRAZY, huh? Well I have been SUPER BUSY! It also didnt help that I slipped outside on ice and had a BAD fall...YIKES! Anywho...Here is Solimar's invitation-Take 2. I like this one SO MUCH better...and thank you so much SHARON Clarke for allowing me to use your Two Step Bird Punch (Occassions Mini 2010) and the Birds & Branches Decorative die...LOVE THEM BOTH...The second-fourth pics are Solimar's goody bags for her birthday party in 2 weeks! She will be 5. I used Nichole Heady's template except I made mine different in that I tied the ribbon all the way thru the bottom of the birdhouse so that the children can open the box for their goodies without HOPEFULLY ruining it...So what do you think? Do you like all that RETIRED paper I used? I HAVE TO GET RID OF IT!

RECIPE: All STAMPIN UP
Paper: Tangerine Tango (retired), Kiwi Kiss (retired), DSP (retired), Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Bermuda Bay, Curry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry
Ribbon: Tangerine Tango (retired), Bermuda Bay
Accessories: 1 1/4 circle punch, Scallop Trim border punch (SAB 2010), Big Shot, Birds & Branches die, 2 Step Bird Punch, 2 way glue

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow i love this! fabulous job!! I found you on Late Night Stampers Blog Finds of the Day :)

- Elizabeth

Shelly Schmidt said...

I saw your post a few days ago- thought I had commented....but am back with LNS blog finds of the day- awesome project- cute favor idea too! TFS

Tammy Q Howell said...

So cute! Hope you are ok after your fall.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive