Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DCBD Challenge 191-Sketch

Good Morning Amigas. How are you today? I can't belive summer is ALMOST over. It has been chilly here for the past two days. I am not ready for fall weather. Well I am kinda. My sister's wedding is next week, FINALLY! Today I have the Diva Coffee Break Challenge...I hope you will join us. Here is my take on it...I love this cute NEW stamp set...
SUPPLIES: STAMPIN UP
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive, Wicked Fun Specialty
Ink: Stazon Black
Stamp: Fang-tastic
Ribbon: Basic Black
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Basic Black markers, Blender Pen

4 comments:

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

I can hardly wait to start using this set, too! Loved the way you used the Halloween papers!

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

adorable....as always!
Congratulations...
Martha Lucia Gomez
http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com

Created By You said...

How fun is that? I don't do Halloween cards often... but yours is definitely a winner, love the colors Marisol!

Judi Sparks said...

Very cute card.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive