Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Diva Coffee Break #189

Hola Amigas! If you go to the left of my blog you can see all eleven Divas! This week we have a sketch challenge. So let's see...Yesterday my dad slept over...Of course Solimar and Joaquin just showered him with Loads of Love. Today not sure what to do with him, yet! I do have to go pick up my contacts...Maybe drag him to the mall...How fun? Not for me but Solimar is a Shop-o-holic. Anywho, here is my take on the sketch challenge...Hope you enjoy it. I do have to say that Cherry Cobbler is one of my NEW favorite colors. Don't forget to come and play with us! RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamp: Christ is Born
Accessories: Rhinestones

1 comments:

Created By You said...

Fun Card Marisol! Enjoying playing along on the sketch with you!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive