Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Sunday, August 1, 2010

Masculine Card...

Hola Amigas...Iam not sure why it's so hard for us to make Masculine Cards...well at least I have trouble making them...But this one is pretty easy...Here the card is closed...and here it is opened... CUTE, huh? and if you fold the sleeves back it fits in a standard A2 envelope...This is great for invites, thank you cards and MORE. I am making these for my lovely neighbor and friend who pulled off a huge Surprise Party for her Step Dad!
SUPPLES: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired), Whisper White


2 comments:

Cheryl in Texas said...

Marisol,

I love this card!!! It is a really nice addition to my sadly lacking ideas for a masculine card. Thanks for sharing

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Cute, cute, cute, Marisol AND it made it to Blog Finds of the Day. Congrats. I love it.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive