Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Thursday, August 12, 2010

SAH 132 Color Challenge meets INKspirations 4U Sketch Challenge

Hola Amigas! How is everyone? Yesterday hubby took off (DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN) and we took the little ones to the boardwalk. They love it...Solimar's fave game is skee ball and Joaquin likes it too but he prefers basketball...Then we were able to find a safe ice cream place (that actually has a machine just for allergy peeps)...Icing on the cake! Well today our challenge is brought to us by Carole'Anne. Do you see the color challene? She is having us pick an additional color. HMM!? I am going to have to check my Color Coach.
I am going to start with a Early Espresso base...it's always a safe bet...we will see...
Okay so I am layering with a sheet of Candy Cane DSP which is in the NEW Holiday Mini. This particular sheet is Baja Breeze and then I want to add Poppy Parade as an accent.
Still building...and I am already over the time because I thought this would be easy but its not...I also decide last minute to try to use a sketch from Inkspirations 4U...not feeling it... and here is my card...WHICH I WILL REDO! Using these colors...I don't like it...but its cool...
Paper: Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Candy Cane DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Ribbon: Baja Breeze satin (retired)
Stamp: Serene Snowflakes
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brad





6 comments:

stampingmadly said...

Great card, Marisol. That Poppy Parade really pops against the Baja Breeze!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Marisol, I think it turned out awesome! Love the colors, too.

hugs,

Mitzi Luttrull said...

What don't you like about your card? You did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

great minds think alike with the Baja Breeze! Your card is gorgeous Marisol!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

you are funny Marisol
I like what you did and I love the ribbon treatment
it's fabulous
It a great take on both the colour challenge and the sketch
you did SUPER FABULOUS!

Lesley said...

Great colour combo with the Baja Breeze!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive