Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Thursday, August 19, 2010

SAH 133-Sketch Challenge

Hola Amigas! How are you? Today our sketch is brought to us by DT Lesley. This will be a 10 minute challenge...Well before that...Yesterday we went to Asbury Park. We had an awesome time. The beach was GORGEOUS! Solimar had such a good time boogie boarding...Joaquin loves the sand. We ate some REALLY GOOD FOOD. For lunch we ate at Pop's Garage for some tacos, burritos and MORE. Then for dinner we ate at La Plaze Cubana for some cuban sandwiches that were deliciosos! and now off to my challenge...Ready, Get Set, GO!
And here is my card for the challenge. It took me exactly 9:56 minutes...WOOHOO!SUPPLIES: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Chocolate Chip (textured), Designer Series Paper Pack (Level 1 Hostess), Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight
Stamp: Inspired By Nauture
Accessories: Round Tab Punch

3 comments:

Debbie said...

9:56? I'm jealous! Just kidding. I love the colors. This stamp set is so fun. Great job!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

holly sorry it took me 5 days to get to you
whow I am so far behind
okay my dear - I love this set
and YOU did the Leslie sketch a GREAT deal of justice
I love your colours and your card is excellent
WAY TO GO

Carey said...

Bueno. I love what you have done. Please leave directions on how you did your wonderful creations. I am so glad you and the bambinos had a wonderful time. It sounds like absolute heaven. Write later.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive