Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Saturday, August 21, 2010

VC Rocks Blog Hop #4 and the LAST

Hola Amigas! Good Morning! How is everyone doing? Yesterday we went to the Popcorn Zoo...It was fun. It's small but perfect for my little ones. Today I am hosting a workshop and my friend Audrey will be doing a Dove Chocolate presentation. What can be better than pairing Stampin UP with CHOCOLATE. If you are in the area let me know so you can stop by and see some new Holiday Mini Sneak Peeks as well as The NEW Idea Book & Catalog. So what did you think of Kelly Mayou's artwork. I love how she colored the little girl from Greeting Card Kids...I have to get that stamp set. I can't believe this is the last blog hop for VC ROCKS! Well here is my artwork. Now please join me in seeing Shari Dudek's artwork. Hope everyone has an AMAZING DAY!

SUPPLIES: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Rich Regals DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black
Ribbon: Linen Thread
Stamp: Morning Cup, Take a Sip wheel
Accessories: Silver Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch

9 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

awww, Marisol, so sorry your picture is hiding. I had the same problem when I tried to publish my post earlier in the week, I had an introduction, a picture, but then the supplies and directions disappeared. I finally figured it out before the hop actually started. Had to copy and paste the whole post into a notebook page, save, then copy and paste it back into Blogger. doesn't make sense, but it worked.

hugs,

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I can see it now, Marisol, and I love it. Great card. love this set.

hugs,

Tory said...

I'm glad I came back to see your art work. Too cute! I love it and it's so adorable in the purple!

Patrice said...

Now we are talking!! What a great card! I love the hanging cups!!! Cleaver girl. I too am glad I came back worth the wait!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the coffee mugs! And the colors are great. Very pretty card!

StamperShirley said...

Now how cool is that!! Did you make this for the VC swap? It would have been perfect for that! Love it - I don't use Elegant Eggplant much, but I may have to get it out again!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

How fun--and definitely worth waiting for, Marisol! I love those cups hanging from your border punch cup rack. . . .

Anonymous said...

So glad to see your card finally showed up :) I LOVE THAT NEW PURPLE!I have got to get me some!

Brenda said...

Hey Roomie! Great card. Love the stamp set and the colors you used.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive