Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hola Amigas. GUESS WHAT? I am a DIVA...WOOHOO! for Diva Coffee Break Designs...What an HONOR! I want to thank Julie Semones and Heidi Michel for such an AMAZING opportunity! Here is the color challenge this week. Don't you just love our new colors? They are BEAUTIFUL!
Well before I show you my sample let me update you on The Gutierrez Family. Solimar is now allergic to Peaches AGAIN! Along with Nectarines and Apricots. UGH! I just ordered her ID tag. Liza from baladoci.com is going to make her a hand blown glass bracelet. I won a bracelet at the craft fair and I bought one as well. I will share those pics tomorrow. My dad is here from Puerto Rico. YEAH! I love my Daddy! Okay enough updates here is my sample. Let me know what you think.
Make sure you click on the Diva Coffee Break logo on the left to come and play along!
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Early Espresson, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP, Rich Regals DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Accessories: Bitty Buttons, Bitty Buttons Punch Pack
Accessories: Bitty Buttons, Bitty Buttons DSP

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive