Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Candy

In celebration of the new Holiday Mini Catalog Laura Thorpe is giving away $25 worth of Stampin' Up products from the Holiday Mini Catalog! Your choice. You choose whatever you want up to $25. Have you seen the Holiday Mini? You can view it HERE. I love the new build a bear dies. I also love Sweet Treats. I can't wait to make these for Solimar's classroom. How much sweeter can a card be when you can actually include candy. I also can't wait to order Delightful Decorations and the matching punch. Super Cute! and what's the Holidays without Serene Snowflakes. I have seen some super cute samples with all of these items.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive