Monday, September 21, 2009

Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo Invites


Hola Amigas...Here are more samples that I showed Jennifer on Saturday. The first is just a simple 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Inside I made a pocket for accomodations and RSVP. The second one is a catalog case. Later I will share more samples.
RECIPE: SU
Paper: Tangerine Tango (retired), Very Vanilla, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Tangerine Tango (retired), Melon Mambo, Creamy Caramel
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Tafetta
Stamp: Seaside Sketches (retired), Stipple Shells (retired), Monogram Sweet
Accessories: Embossing Folder (non-SU), Eyelet Border punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die

2 comments:

Jenna Cotton said...

this is beautiful

Natalie said...

Very nice invitations I like the way you made them.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive