Monday, September 14, 2009

Mr. Handy Man





Hello Amigas...I am BACK! My dad left on Friday! Boo Hoo! But over the course of almost two months he has been at work...In the first picture my dad is redoing my kitchen floor with my hubby and my soon to be brother-in-law, Cano (not pictured). The second picture he is adding a new fixture to my sink with Cano (future BIL) and in the last picture he is fixing a piece from my fridge as the water and ice on the door wasnt working and now it is FIXED...Thank you Daddy...He also redid my sister Clari's bathroom and he went to my brother Pito's house and ripped up carpet and they HAPPILY found hard wood floors underneath...Can you tell my dad needs to keep busy.

1 comments:

Susan Timmerman said...

Your Daddy sounds JUST like mine TC! My Daddy is happiest when he's busy fixing something!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive