Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Wow, so much to share with you today! The FABULOUS new Holiday Mini products are available beginning today, plus there's a great new hostess special too!

First, here's the mini if you haven't seen it yet:

You can shop online at my Stampin' Up! website anytime! Just click HERE.

And secondly, here's what the Hostess Special is all about (Sept. 1-Nov. 30):

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
**This offer is valid for workshop orders only, and does not apply to online orders.
On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter:

Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!
After My Digital Studio is released to customers on October 1, hostesses who hold a $400 workshop will be eligible for both a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50-percent off My Digital Studio.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive