Friday, September 18, 2009

Tangerine Tango meets Melon Mambo

Hola Amigas. My friend Jenn is getting married and I am making samples of invitations for her to see. Her colors are Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo. Well I have to admit it was hard to put the colors together as they are very similar. But I SO LOVE this sample. I also made the round accents on the corners with my hot glue gun...CLEVER huh? Then I painted them with the NEW champagne shimmer paint in the Holiday Mini 2009. So what do you thnk...Oh Yeah she is getting married in Puerto Rico. I am so JEALOUS and she chose a beach theme...Inside I made two samples (will share later). One sample has the couple in seaside sketches stamped in Creamy Caramel under the vellum. The other has Stipple Shells stamped in Creamy Caramel under the vellum.

RECIPE:
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango (retired) and Melon Mambo
Stamp Sets: Seaside Sketches (retired), Stipple Shells (retired) INSIDE INVITE
Accessories: Hot Glue Gun, CB Embossing Folder, Nestabilites Labels 3, Seashells, SU Champagne Shimmer Paint

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Beautiful! Love the design, embossing, and seashell. Can't wait to see the two inside versions.

mary.schultz said...

I really like how this turned out; can't wait to see the insides! Can you tell us how you made the skittles with your glue gun? That sounds like fun.....

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive