Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gabi's 1st Birthday Favors



Hola Amigas...I am going to SHARE ALOT today. These were Gabi's Birthday favors. I made 30 of each set. The first picture is the ones we gave away to all the kids. I made using the 2-4-6-8 tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. I also used the tags that were made with the Sizzix Basket & Blooms die. The second favors are made using the SU Baskets & Blooms die. These were given to me from my Bloggin Sister Susan Timmerman. You can find Susan's Blog on my side bar. She is a very talented SU Demo. She was such a LIFESAVER. These bags the kids used to collect the goodies from the piñata. I originally was going to make this bag but changed my mind because I filled the bags with so much candy that the bottom of many kept falling off.
RECIPE: ALL SU
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Baskets & Blooms Die, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (retired), Spot On Jumbo Wheel (retired)

1 comments:

lisa808 said...

Wow, two cute goody bags each--wish I had been at Gabi's party!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive