Monday, September 7, 2009

Joaquin's 1st Birthday Invite



Hola Amigas...How is everyone doing? I am well. Just SUPER busy. And of course you all my Daddy is here on vacation. We are all having fun spending time with him. There are so many pictures I have to share with you but just don't have the time...So please be patient. I am going to share my baby boy's invite. He turns 1 on September 28. Where has the year gone? I am attaching a Reinforced Cake Instruction Sheet. It makes such a BIG difference when creating the Three Tier Cake made by Sizzix.
Recipe; ALL SU
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, DSP (retired)
Ink: Classic Black
Stamp: All Mixed Up (retired)
Accessories: Sizzix Three Tier Pop-Up Cake, Silver Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Watercolor Crayons, Summer Sun marker

4 comments:

Sharon Clarke said...

OOOLala! This is so cool! You did a professional job! I love your ideas! Thanks for shoring it with us!

Susan Timmerman said...

TOO cute TC!!! Too bad I won't be invited to Joaquin's birthday!!! (grin)

lisa808 said...

Cute invite!

Jenna Cotton said...

Awesome invite! the cake is really neat, how hard is it to put together?

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive