Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Joaquin's 1st Birthday Favors

Hola Amigas. My baby Joaquin is 1. It didn't go fast and at times that was ok and others well...These are the favors I made for the kids. Aren't they cute. I purchased the template from somewhere I can't remember but it was SUPER TINY. So I made my own.
RECIPE: ALL SU (unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Garden Green (one of my fav colors)
Accessories: Spot On Jumbo Wheel (retired), Versamark, Pom Pom (local craft store)

1 comments:

lisa808 said...

Those party hat favors are adorable.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive